Contact: Ronald Von Haden, CIC Executive Vice President
Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin, Inc.
6401 Odana Road
Madison, WI 53719
DATE: August 20, 2014
RELEASE DATE: Immediate
MADISON, WI The 65th Annual Convention of the Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin, Inc. was
held August 6-8, 2014 at Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Elected to serve as officers for the 2014-2015 term were:
· President: LouAnn Herriges, CIC, CISR of Andersons Insurance Associates, New Berlin, WI
· Vice President: Rick Clements, LUTCF of Clements Insurance Agency, Inc., Wausau, WI
· Treasurer: Brian MacGillis, CPIA of MacGillis Agency Inc., Fredonia, WI
· Secretary : Jodi Cordes, CIC, CRM of AF Glass Insurance Center, Lake Geneva, WI
Elected to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors were:
· Jeremy Cordova, CIC of Cordova Agency, Merrill, WI
· Michael Keener, CIC of Keener Insurance Solutions, Germantown, WI
The Professional Agent of the Year Award was presented to:
· Sandra Hardrath, CIC, CPIA, AAI, IIA of Ansay & Associates, Manitowoc, WI
The Company Representative of the Year Award was presented to:
· Lori Taylor, API of State Auto Insurance Companies, Onalaska, WI
The Stony Steinbach Achievement Award was presented to:
· Tracy Oestreich, CIC,CPIA, AU of Anderson’s Insurance Associates, New Berlin, WI
The Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin, Inc. is a trade association representing over
600 independent insurance agencies in Wisconsin and over 3,500 agents and employees.